4/20 is a big Party Day every year, and since it falls on a Friday this year it’s a Party Weekend? The best parties have Live Bands, so here’s our Top 5 picks:
- Double Roads for having two bands on Friday and a Mini-BluesFest on Saturday!! The Shareholders at 5:30 and 56 Ace later on Friday. Saturday – Nick Trill and the Thrillseekers, Selwyn Birchwood, and Eric Culberson!
- Guanabanas for grabbing Crazy Fingers for this special Friday! and for the Moska Project on Saturday.
- The Crazy Horse Saloon for always having rockin’ bands! touring band Sunset East from Nashville plays on Friday, and NIXX on Saturday night.
- Square Grouper for always having a big crowd! 21 to Burn plays on Friday, Big Medizen (another real 4/20 Band!) on Saturday!
- The Brewhouse Gallery for putting Lake Park back on the Party Map every weekend! This week it’s the B-Side Band to liven up Saturday night, and a real Blues Jam on Sunday afternoon
Honorable Mention goes to the Seaside Bar on Singer Island for picking Axcents on Friday, and Under Pressure on Saturday! Other special shows on this weekend’s schedule include Ben Child’s Killbillies waking up the shoppers and kicking off the weekend Friday at 6 at Downtown at the Gardens, Thunder Road playing Friday and Saturday at Uncle Mick’s, Wonderama at Harbourside The Ed Band at Two Drunken Goats, and The Flyers at Maxi’s on Saturday, and a special reunion show at Swamp Grass Willy’s for you Grunge fans with Smells Like Seattle getting back together with Sara Scully joining in on vocals!